Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 20 of 277 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is an idea from the Cadillac forum I frequent a lot as well. Just a place to show everyone projects you've done to your car today, or even as basic as you drove it to work. Lol.

I've done nothing with mine. Lol. The wife and I alternate cars everu week bc she loves the forte lol.

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
wiped her down she was dusty when I was getting ready to go to work.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Washed it and then 3 hrs later it rained -_-
Yep that's a PITA. Lol. Seemed when I had my Wranglers, all I had to do if I wanted rain, was put the top down! Lol. Almost never failed.

·
Premium Member
5,180 Posts
I almost started this very topic 2 days ago! Was just waiting for something to use as the first post. I also :Carwash: yesterday ..then it rained and the new beauty bark here is dusty and its stuck all over it this morning! F.m.l. haha! :BashHead:

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I almost started this very topic 2 days ago! Was just waiting for something to use as the first post. I also :Carwash: yesterday ..then it rained and the new beauty bark here is dusty and its stuck all over it this morning! F.m.l. haha! :BashHead:
Lol. Yea this is a big hit on the caddy forum. Over 10k posts strong. Same with the candid pics thread.

·
Premium Member
5,180 Posts
Im on several forums and they all have this thread and yep..active! I wanna get more people more active. We have a decent member base but i think only about 50-100 of us are daily or even weekly users. I see some of the newer members like you (and me even) are more interested in the growth of the forum..thats a good sign. Im sure some people are busy with summer.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I popped the wheels off my koup and went a head with painting my calipers a nice aluminum. Not much of a change, but it certainly looks nicer than the stock wrought iron it was before.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
^^^ agreed! :YeahThat: I try and stay active on my forums as well and noticed this one could use a bit more activity so I figured I'd try a couple active threads from the caddy forum.

·
Premium Member
5,180 Posts
I popped the wheels off my koup and went a head with painting my calipers a nice aluminum. Not much of a change, but it certainly looks nicer than the stock wrought iron it was before.
I cant wait to get my wheels so you can even see my calipers lol. Damn steelies. Oh well needed em for winters anyway.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
825 Posts
Just purchased Fog and Headlight bulbs for the ride. . .My fog led is blinking and it looks like a strobe light. . .Had them for a while and while fueling up this morning the Daily's Cop gave me a funny look :SayWhat:

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Id put on my dimpled& slotted front rotors the other day and am doing the back tomorrow. Also got a cpean in yesterday but unexpected rd work in front of my driveway ruined that :(

Sent from my HTC One V using AutoGuide.Com Free App

Attachments

1 - 20 of 277 Posts