Kia Forte Forum banner

261 - 277 of 277 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
My wife managed to destroy 2 tires, crack one wheel and bend another. $850 later and my car is back on the road. Fortunately, I had bought the donut spare which allowed me to get around.
Dang that sucks badly. I would have just said screw it and put aftermarket wheels and tires lol

·
Site Sponsor
1,347 Posts
Installed a little Intake on Bloo today. Nothing too fancy, will need to buy a tube when I get the money. So far I love it, makes a nice growl when you get on it. We will see if my mileage gets any better in a few weeks.
Looks great! I did this for awhile on my Optima, it worked for me for a short time but the stock tubing couldnt handle the weight of the cone filter eventually :(

·
Registered
12 Posts
Thanks! Yeah thats what I am kind of figuring will happen with this. I am going to need to tube it soon, main reaso why I left the bottom piece of the stock intake in, gives the new filter something to rest on.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Got pulled over speeding 70mph on a 45mph street. Brake light was out,lug nut broken on rim, both sun visor mirrors fell out, rear view mirror keeps falling off.

Hot off with a warning.

P.s. was racing against a friend who drives a crv. He thinks he can out run me. I beat him eveytime. Ha ha ha.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I bought wheels and tires for my koup. waiting for tirestickers to arrive before I put everything on my car.

I got white 18x8 Sparco Assetto Gara's on 225/40ZR18 Falken Avenis.

Next mod will be brakes and then I'll have to figure out something for the engine :/

·
Registered
207 Posts
Unbolted the vcma to verify if it even rotates/turn, need a new vcma. Removed the rear bumper just to repaint the faded black portion. Gonna finish tomorrow.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Changed the brake, tail and backup bulbs to LED's. Fail of the day, pulling the socket for one of the backup lights and the bulb pulled out and stayed in the housing. Had to remove the whole assembly and do a little shaking to get the bulb to fall out lol.

261 - 277 of 277 Posts