• Manual

Votes: 33 53.2%
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

Just curious what everyone here chose for their transmission choice: auto or manual?

I got a 2010 EX with the 6 speed just because I love to row my own gears and love to drive so it keeps me involved.

What about everyone else?

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
it was the only koup at the dealership, besides a white ex. i got this baby straight from the showroom floor.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
I have the six speed manual
I'm suprised at the poll results so far, Never thought so many of us got the manual.

I always enjoy a manual vehicle of any kind
more fun that way :) guess most of us agree

·
Registered
82 Posts
I wanted the manual, but there was too good of a deal on the demo model when I was shopping.

Alas, the demo model was an auto.

·
Premium Member
859 Posts
Also a little fun fact, automatic transmission Forte Koups weigh 16lbs more than the manual transmission Forte Koups.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Manual...the only manual on the island at the time :) Lovin it..will never have an automatic car as long as I live.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Auto~ When I was buying I really wasn't good enough at stick to test drive and buy a manual. Also if I had the capability at the time to get a manual I would have ended up in a Civic SI Sedan, or a Sentra SE-R Spec V. So my inability to drive stick at time of purchase put me in the forte =p

·
Registered
78 Posts
Auto or Manual?

I went for Auto on my 2010 SX because the reviews/tests I looked at before I bought were critical of the manual for it's first gear stalling & touchiness.

·
Premium Member
295 Posts
Manual Transmission

All my vehicles have MTX.

Cheaper to maint, cheaper to service, prolongs brake life.

Not to mention i have been saved by push starts too many times from failed starters and dead batteries.

·
Registered
190 Posts
:cool: Stick shift is more fun to drive and if you know standard you can drive auto and for some, if you know how to drive auto you can't :mad: drive stick......and girls love holding on the stick inside the car:D

·
Registered
695 Posts
Wanted the manual and wouldnt buy another auto, doesnt feel like you are in control of the car. Gives you a real driving experience.

Its crazy now if you go to some dealers they dont even offer a maunal transmission on some models or have to have it special ordered.

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Manual, it's the only way to go!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts