• Automatic

Votes: 29 46.8%
  • Manual

Votes: 33 53.2%
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Gotta go with the manual in a 4 cylinder and I can't stand that an auto doesn't let you shift exactly when you want to, that slight hesitation drives me crazy!!!

·
Premium Member
859 Posts
There must not be a lot of Kia dealerships out there if a lot of users are saying they didn't have the certain Forte in the dealer lot. There are 4 Kia dealerships around where I live and if I drove over 50 miles from my house I could easily find 8. I don't see why people consider settling for what's in the dealer lot when you want something else. I told my dealer, "If you don't have what I want I'm just going to go to another Kia dealership down the highway."

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, Wagner-Tuning Intercooler, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
5,853 Posts
There must not be a lot of Kia dealerships out there if a lot of users are saying they didn't have the certain Forte in the dealer lot. There are 4 Kia dealerships around where I live and if I drove over 50 miles from my house I could easily find 8. I don't see why people consider settling for what's in the dealer lot when you want something else. I told my dealer, "If you don't have what I want I'm just going to go to another Kia dealership down the highway."

LoL! You do realize that some people live in areas where the next nearest Kia Dealer is 100 miles - or more - away?

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, Wagner-Tuning Intercooler, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
5,853 Posts
Gotta go with the manual in a 4 cylinder and I can't stand that an auto doesn't let you shift exactly when you want to, that slight hesitation drives me crazy!!!
???In sportmatic mode I manualy shift my autotranny when I want it to...and better yet if I'm holding first gear and then stomp on it, the tranny will shift on its' own at redline perfectly...faster then I can...LoL No missed shift and no overreving the engine...I'll take the auto anytime! Been there and done it...I no longer enjoy clutch shift, clutch shift, in heavy at-a-snail's-pace traffic...LoL!

·
Registered
59 Posts
I love the manual tranny.... but i don't think its a beginners stick shift. All but one of my vehicles have been stick and the koup took about 6 weeks to get used to...

21 - 31 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.