Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Usually people name their cars and since everyone here LOVES their Koup, I'm assuming you've all named yours... lol

Mine is BJ.. LOL (no sexual reference)

·
Registered
587 Posts
Hmmmmmmm.....haven't given my Koup yet, but maybe C.K ???

civic killar ! hahahaha!

·
Registered
486 Posts
normaly I do name my cars... but it usally only happens after something to give the car character happens. Nothing has come to me yet.

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
i actually named my sedan kdm beast

·
Registered
18 Posts
naming your car increases your chances of getting into a car accident by 50% i heard some people did a study on it

none of my cars have names or ever will haha

*Q*

·
Registered
486 Posts
naming your car increases your chances of getting into a car accident by 50% i heard some people did a study on it

*Q*

lol thats awsome!!!! Something wierd along those lines use to happend in my family. Everytime we got a new car and my mom took a picture of herself by it, within a year, it would get wrecked/hit in the very spot she stood by the car.

·
Registered
533 Posts
I've named mine Kelly the Koup cause she's sexy!!! But my plate has already been ordered and it's gonna say "KOUP"

·
Registered
43 Posts
Since I got the burnt orange color one, and the designer of the Forte Koup said he made the front of the car look like a roaring tiger, I'm naming mine "Demon Tiger"

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Named mine Isana! Combo of my sister's name and mine.. We both absolutely LOVE the name! :D

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

*Q*
LOL! How does naming your car increase your chances of getting into an accident? I'm going to have to look into this. Maybe some people feel their car is invincible after naming it. Hmm.. if I ever get into an accident I'm going to get a shitbox and make sure I repay the favor.

Let's just hope it never comes to that point.. lol

·
Registered
5 Posts
im picking up my koupetomorrow morning (2.4L corsa blue)and in my opinion ucant name a car it needs to name itself... a car shows u what its name

1 - 20 of 44 Posts