Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my new wheels i cant wait to spring its gonna look so dirty lol :D what do you guys think of them ????
Land vehicle Vehicle Alloy wheel Car Rim

Land vehicle Alloy wheel Tire Automotive tire Wheel

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i dont have them on yet there is still salt on the road here and not warm enough for the tires they would wear really fast i made that mistake on my last set of tires lol i just have the wheel up agaist my other wheel lol

·
Registered
350 Posts
the shoe is there so the wheel doesnt roll away when he takes the picture. can you guys not tell the they are not on the car yet?! they are up again his existing wheels so he can(and we can) see what it will look like when they are mounted..

anyways. they look good! cant wait to see pics when they are on the car!!

what are the wheel specs? type, diameter, width, and offset? please let us know!

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
sporty

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
i dont have them on yet there is still salt on the road here and not warm enough for the tires they would wear really fast i made that mistake on my last set of tires lol i just have the wheel up agaist my other wheel lol
Lol yeahh i get it now.. i was like HOLY CRAP HOW'D HE LOWER IT THAT MUCH!!! lmfaoooo :p

·
Registered
191 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
^^^^ hahah i cant stop buying them i dont even know how many pairs i went through so many differnt colors too the thanks for all the great comments guys im second guessing the wheel dimensions they are 18x8 +35 the tire need to be smaller than the ones on there now its a shame unless you guys think theyd work they are cooper zeon 2xs 235 40 18 i believe what tire should i get size and brand????

·
Registered
350 Posts
do you have eibach springs or will you be putting some on? im excited to see what the wheels will look lik and fit once actually on the car :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.