·
Registered
93 Posts
Only nice on a Dodge Viper .... ;)

Nick

·
Registered
114 Posts
look man ur always gunna have people say it looks like shit or they dont like it but hey when it comes down to it its ur car u drive it no one else so if u like it go for it

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
smiles ya I hear ya tattoo I like how you have a do what you do view on things..
I think it looks good.. thou lol they are not a huge hit lol.. on the other hand I guess if I do buy them, I'd not have to worry about seeing to many other kia koups with em huh!?!?!?
might be a good thing for me..

oh and thank you everybody for giving your honest thoughts about my question..

I'm still on the fence about it

·
Registered
114 Posts
yea take it to some kind of place that does vinals or decals they shouldnt charge u much to put on mayb 50 bucks and hey rainyraven do what u do lol goodluck with it all hope u get it ull stand out they look good i think

·
Premium Member
704 Posts
I like them.

Sure, they've been done on lots of other cars, Mustangs of course and Dodge was a big fan of this. Just remember, these cars have been around for years and the Forte is new, anything you do to your Forte is also new and if you like it, go for it! Oh, and yes, get a professional to install them so you'll be assured of a great finish.

Cheers! :D

·
Registered
587 Posts
To each their own.......
I think it looks great, although I would not put it on my ride, as that is not the look I'm going for...
Just to put this out there.......the "audi style lights" there are many other cars that are not Audis, but have them....I suppose it would be the same with these stripes....

·
Registered
78 Posts
i like the rally stripes... but then again, I'm an old-school muscle car kind of guy. :)

·
Premium Member
1,533 Posts
i like the rally stripes... but then again, I'm an old-school muscle car kind of guy. :)
X2. Personally I believe they belong on American muscle. I thinks where they look the best, but to each their own.

Recently sold my 67 impala sedan. Aka the 67 beast.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
i am reminded of the commercial
where the little girl decorates the nascar car w/kittens...........
your car-
decorate it the way that makes you happy regardless of the rest of the crowd...

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i am reminded of the commercial
where the little girl decorates the nascar car w/kittens...........
your car-
decorate it the way that makes you happy regardless of the rest of the crowd...
LOL I get what your saying and yes the koup could use some more go fast mods to boast reason for go fast stripe kit:D
hey thou the kittens sounds good too J/k I do have my limts lol

:rolleyes:

thanks again everybody.. You've shed some serious light on my thoughts and most the views here show me that it just might look like I'm trying to hard.. which is something I pondered about.. anyway you all have been helpful in this issue:)

·
Registered
519 Posts
i think one off-center might look sick

1 - 20 of 26 Posts