Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am just wondering what you guys keep in the trunk of your fortes. Everyone in my family always kept a bag with the following:

Leatherman (or swiss army knives)
Flashlight
tow straps
jumper cables
four way lug wrench
garbage bag
emergency lights
flares
ice scraper
ice brush
shovel (collapsable)
First aid

So please, give me your input, these always helped in case of any emergency.

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
3,847 Posts
Spare Tire, a cargo tray, a cargo net, and air...LoL!

·
Registered
641 Posts
Store bought emergency kit that has most of that stuff you mentioned. Plus a small tool kit with socket wrench, screwdriver, etc. Portable air compressor. In winter, cat litter, blanket, shovel.

Though I keep it all in the footwells of the rear seats(never have rear passengers) or tucked around the spare tire under the trunk floorboard.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
The bodies of those people who die of shock and awe; that can't believe it's a KIA.....

·
Registered
522 Posts
The bodies of those people who die of shock and awe; that can't believe it's a KIA.....
I AGREE WITH THE ONE, I HADE SOME PULL UP TO A LIGHT WITH ME AND THEY SAID IT THAT A F*** KIA, I SAID WAIT YOU CAN READ THE TRUNK LID BADGE AS I SEE YOU IN MY REAR VIEW MIRROR !!

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
^^ lol
i have a battery powered hanging light in case i need to do something on in the engine at night.
a ratchet set for just in case one of my HID goes out and have take the headlight out to replace it.
extra H11 HID kit.
cargo net(got free for being lucky i suppose lol)
spare tire and accessories
and my extra Euro plates just in case i find an absolute beautiful spot to take pictures at ^_^

·
Premium Member
928 Posts
250+ lbs of:
Deadening,3 Amps @ 1300w rms of power, 100 farads of capacitance,wood, 2 subs vinyl,LEDs, 0awg cable, 1 x 150a fuse, 3 x 50a fuses, and I still have a false floor housing the spare tire and tools.
;)

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
I keep my muffler in my trunk right now... LMFAO :D And a red and black tool set with matching tool box! :D I love my daddy sometimes... Lol

·
Registered
973 Posts
spare and the tools for it, skateboards, a tent (keep forgetting to take it out), my scooby doo shirt I had to retire which is now relegated to an oil change rag, my work shoes, and when I'm going to school my bag and boots.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Scooby Doo should never be retired....He is an icon of my childhood.. ;)

·
Registered
78 Posts
Jump-Pack, Jumper Cables, Ice Brush/Scraper, Trader Joe's Insulated Cooler Bag, ReUsable Tote bags (grocery),mini screwdrivers (phillips, slotted, torx), LED flashlight

Most of that stuff is from my old car. I used the jump-pack and the booster cables almost every day with that car... I was thinking of taking those out, to save weight, but I figured better safe than sorry.

I had snow chains in the trunk of my old car all the time, but because I signed that paper saying I wouldn't put chains on the Forte, I'll have to go out and get cables before ski season starts again in the fall.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts