Kia Forte Forum banner

does this look good?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
2,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
that looks gross. its such a ricer thing when you do it from the bottom. uptop is more classy. plus theres no place on the bottom to break it up, uptop you have that crease

2,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
let's be more stereotypical while we're at it. The only real gangsta you've seen is on tv so who you kiddin? Oh look, a black guy driving a 2 toned caprice...he must be in a gang! Smh!

2,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Trying to stay away from that. Then it just looks like the car got into an accident and I found parts in a junk yard and couldnt afford to paint them lol How about black side graphics??

2,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Maybe up in Alaska but around here it's 50/50. Stereotype much?

I don't live in the ghetto but every "gangsta" or I guess black guy by your definition (LOL) in the city must drive a caprice I guess.:rolleyes: So quick to pull the race card.

You tend to get bitchy whenever someone doesn't like your ideas. When you come up w/ them they are the next big thing but if anyone else does it's automatic rice... Wanna see rice? Check out your RedBull stickers and windshield banner. ;) RedBull paying you to advertise?
Actually....yea!!! Redbull did hook me up!!! Take some pics, send it in...free cases of redbull!! When you mod your car with more then some cheap hid kits, you let me know ;)

2,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
wow, ya the forte is a low powered car with out a turbo. Fucking think about, rip out the turbo from a mazdaspeed3, a subaru impreza, and a lancer evo and there hp drops right down to the forte level, hell even bellow it. But please go trade in your forte and for this new, fast, cheaper, 4-wheel drive wonder so you get the hell off this forum bro.
^5!!! Thank you!

now if you'll excuse me...me and my "gangsta" car have to go bust some caps in a bunch of blood members!

2,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
Now who's good with Photoshop and wants to show off their skills? lol

Editors note: that's not my car! Someone used it as an example. Mine has the black rims with a red lip

2,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
If someone bought a Forte, chances are, they didn't have enough to buy a z34 or a mark IV supra ;)
Lmfao!!! I can buy your 93 POS Nissan with 1 paycheck, and have money left over to actually make it look nice!

you wonder why everyone on here can't stand you! Hahaha seriously, hang out on the Nissan forums with the rest of the tools. ;)

2,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 ·
That car even got the nefd kit and the sequence spoiler...damn! The only thing different i would do is the spoiler i would change the color around and make the side red and the top black! Ok it's settled, that's the new paint scheme!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.