Kia Forte Forum banner

does this look good?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
2 tone's based more up top look horrible IMO. Honestly, if you want to do a 2-tone, do it from the bottom.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Even after 20+ years later, those cars still look sexy. All thanks to a lower 2-ton3 paint job.
Thats how BOTH those cars come from the factory btw("Seafoam" and "Panda"), so it cant be rice.
I'm not good at paint, but here is an example...

·
Registered
312 Posts
^ Says 2-tone oem AE86 paint is "ricey" but wants graphics.

Do what you want. But either pic JDM/KDM clean look or Tuner look.

·
Registered
312 Posts
The car is a KIA!!! If you are going for an expensive, custom import look, then start with a 370Z, or a Supra, or something that is actually BAD-ASS.
If someone bought a Forte, chances are, they didn't have enough to buy a z34 or a mark IV supra ;)

·
Registered
312 Posts
Now THAT I approve. (K)illed, you do that, and your car would be boss.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Lmfao!!! I can buy your 93 POS Nissan with 1 paycheck, and have money left over to actually make it look nice!

you wonder why everyone on here can't stand you! Hahaha seriously, hang out on the Nissan forums with the rest of the tools. ;)
Let me explain my previous comment...
If you were in the market for a Forte, chances are, you weren't looking at a Mark IV or a z34 as well. There not even similar so IMO it was a weak comparison and was just calling it to attention. If you don't want me to comment in your threads, just kindly ask next time.

For the record though, my 240, is infact, a POS :) but I still love driving it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.