Kia Forte Forum banner

does this look good?

41 - 60 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
I don't hate it, but the koup does not scream out man I look great two tone either.
If it was my car * which it is not* I'd trash this idea and move forward

·
Registered
154 Posts
fade it

:D
what do you think? should i, shouldnt i? not like i really care what you people think, its my car, but i want some feedback! lol
you should fade the black into the red so u wont have the solid black line..trust me the outcome will be ten times better..cause everybody that does the 2tone they use a straight edge..n if was me i would fade it to be diffirent from everybody else

·
Premium Member
646 Posts
I think I saved myself some brain cells by skimming over most of this thread. On point, my opinion is I like the idea, but with some additional modifications. Instead of following the body line straight, the red should break at the front of the door and come up the side of the hood to the first body line and cover the entire front quarter panel and front fascia. This would give the hood a sick look by itself, but would be great combination for the total package.

I would then paint a pinstripe in the same color as the rims inserts along the side ground effects swoop. Use accent color of your desire, but silver or white would be my first choice.

[/and they all stink]

·
Registered
536 Posts
The fade in, I can definitely get with that. (K)illed, I think that is your best bet and man would it look sick! It's kinda the look you're going for, but it isn't :).

·
Registered
50 Posts
The car is a KIA!!! If you are going for an expensive, custom import look, then start with a 370Z, or a Supra, or something that is actually BAD-ASS. It's a Kia. Leave the paint alone. Stick some rims on it, tint out the windows, and add a tasteful spoiler. Then add the dual subs and a 1200 watt sub-amp. Then it will be SWEET. Take my word for it! Dont do it!

·
Registered
312 Posts
The car is a KIA!!! If you are going for an expensive, custom import look, then start with a 370Z, or a Supra, or something that is actually BAD-ASS.
If someone bought a Forte, chances are, they didn't have enough to buy a z34 or a mark IV supra ;)

·
Registered
312 Posts
Now THAT I approve. (K)illed, you do that, and your car would be boss.

2,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
If someone bought a Forte, chances are, they didn't have enough to buy a z34 or a mark IV supra ;)
Lmfao!!! I can buy your 93 POS Nissan with 1 paycheck, and have money left over to actually make it look nice!

you wonder why everyone on here can't stand you! Hahaha seriously, hang out on the Nissan forums with the rest of the tools. ;)

2,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 ·
That car even got the nefd kit and the sequence spoiler...damn! The only thing different i would do is the spoiler i would change the color around and make the side red and the top black! Ok it's settled, that's the new paint scheme!!!

41 - 60 of 72 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.