Registered
1,487 Posts
Woooow Those are cool,
I like em
you gonna get 17 or 18?

·
Premium Member
150 Posts
they're different... i dont dislike them... but i dont love them. something about them makes me want to like them more though. if you like them, go for it!

·
Registered
800 Posts
I wanna say they shouldnt be on a red koup.

On the Silver or Titanium... Yea

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
it looks like the koup should be transforming into a killer robot! haha theyre different but there are plenty of worse wheels out there lol 20" chrome is a fail everytime

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
I Think i'll go with the 18'' ones but i don't know if I will take the one with red line or no line. There's 3 choice for those wheel
I like the idea of the red line.. wish we could see them on the car...
going on a hunch but I think the red line will bring things together between the wheels in the car.
just my thoughts.

·
Premium Member
150 Posts
I Think i'll go with the 18'' ones but i don't know if I will take the one with red line or no line. There's 3 choice for those wheel
since your kar is red, i'd go with the red on them. or just get them all black...i like the all black wheel look. especially the red/black color combo.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
I've seen these rims in person at Scarbo Kia... they do look very interesting...just not my kup of tea.

·
Registered
532 Posts
I had a bad experience with that company I pre ordered a set of rims and they ended up not releasing them

·
Registered
695 Posts
it looks like the koup should be transforming into a killer robot! haha theyre different but there are plenty of worse wheels out there lol 20" chrome is a fail everytime
something about those wheels look like they should open up and transform in to something different. They are unique and if you like them and have the cash go for it. You will be one of a kind with those.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.