alright guys and gals, im in the middle of a little problem... i want a new set of wheels because IMO the EX wheels are boring at 16" and i want black ones anyways... i found some 17's and theyre not bad priced. since i am upgrading in wheel size, i am going to have to also upgrade in tire size. the package is going to cost 836.00. im trying to decide if i should just buy them with a credit card and pay it off or save over several years time and wait. i kind of have an idea but i need a little feedback as well. this is a picture of the wheel. opinions on the wheel and/or feedback on my choices would be fantastic!
10.7 KB Views: 145