Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
746 Posts
What is it so long.........
.......... to have a tuning devise for our ride???
All I can say is Welcome to the world of KIA! Everything is in Korea. KIA is and has been a slow adoption everywhere else. Soul was first exception.

There's already something for the Gen Coupe......... isn't our engine ecu similar?? or at least use the same protocole?? Shouldn't be that difficult ?? or may be I'm missing something (beside Forte is so new)
there are big differences from the chassis on up of the gen coupe.

maybe something nearly universal like the aem f/ic will come out soon for us
allott of folks with hyundai's and prev gen KIA's played with aem, I dont recall many susscess stories. i do know that a very well respected trained/certified AEM tuner has a shop in Malaysia or Singapore and tuned a big numbered tibby. cant rem his name.
lack of tuning over here has been the big one
venture on over to streetkiaz if anyone hasnt. lots customization & lots of what has worked & what hasn't.

· Registered
746 Posts
take a look at one of the gen coupe forums. theres been allott of good talk about poweraxel. Poweraxel main office is in Korea, they did have talk directly with Hyundai engineers. There is US dealer & they host dyno/tuning events. Perhaps Poweraxel will see interest in KIA's.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.