1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
what about corsa blue?

·
Registered
320 Posts
Was deciding between Titanium and black...but the decision was made for me, as my dealer the exact Koup I wanted in black, on the show room floor when I walked in. They hadn't gotten any titanium's in stock at the time that I bought my Koup. Actually, the only SX manual they had, was the one I bought.

I guess I lucked out when I decided to buy. I hated my Scion tC and decided to go and look at the Koup's. Walked in and they had exactly what I wanted...loaded SX in black with black leather. I didn't have to wait like most on this site have said that they had to do.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Lol, yeah I guess racing red is most popular on the site as well. I also have one. :D But, I personally love the titanium. The dealerships near me didn't have the SX koup model in Titanium. They only had sedan versions in that color. So, titanium or racing red. :D

·
Registered
64 Posts
I Really want a SX Koup in Clear White, unfortunately they only offer Clear White on the EX here. So my next choice is Bright Silver. I Love Corsa Blue, but I don't want another Dark color car EVER Again. It just gets too Hot down here in Florida, not to mention it's so hard keeping a dark car clean. Which is why I won't ever own another Black car again. I had an 87 Thunderbird Turbo Coupe that was Black with Red Leather. It was Beautiful when it was clean, but it was usually only clean a couple of hours max.Not to mention I like the contrast of the trim and windows (Dark Tint 20%) with a light color.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts