1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Bro I was wondering the same thing!

·
Premium Member
150 Posts
my dealer described it as a "sniffer" for the automatic climate control feature on our cars. detects humidity/temperature he said.

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
agree with tsforte. like a sensor or something that us USA people don't have as i am aware of.

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
3,830 Posts
just to increase my post count...Ditto on the "it's for the Auto Climate control feature"...LoL!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
so in other words its nothing and so is the bubble at the center on the dash next to the windshield if you don't have climate control lol

·
Registered
249 Posts
i always thought it was for the blue tooth device....i always go close to it or yell at it when i'm on line with someone....hehe.....
hahahhahaha.....i do the same thing.

Maybe my salesman didn't know what he was talking about, but he said with the 2011 models, the bluetooth has 2 mics instead of one, which made for better quality phone calls.

Looks like he was a fucker.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
hahahhahaha.....i do the same thing.

Maybe my salesman didn't know what he was talking about, but he said with the 2011 models, the bluetooth has 2 mics instead of one, which made for better quality phone calls.

Looks like he was a fucker.

LOL i really hate it when the salemen don't know what the fuck is in the car. Like when i bought my 2010 and asked where is the outside temp he looked forever LOL But I yell into the ceiling all the time. especially when getting a number out of the phonebook by name. I will say MOM and it will dial BOB. I will say ANDY it will dial JUDY. lol

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
LOL i really hate it when the salemen don't know what the fuck is in the car. Like when i bought my 2010 and asked where is the outside temp he looked forever LOL But I yell into the ceiling all the time. especially when getting a number out of the phonebook by name. I will say MOM and it will dial BOB. I will say ANDY it will dial JUDY. lol
It's your florida accent throwing it off...

:)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts