Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Opps my bad
sorry I fixed my mistake here but now I feel bad.

·
Premium Member
654 Posts
Lol thanks Jeff! And don't feel bad! I don't go around broadcasting that I'm female so I don't expect everyone to know. As for your road, I'm so jealous! We don't have anything like that here! I bet you have tons of fun on it :p

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Roknrolr yeah it is a fun road to live on,
I'm a bit jealous of your road too.. it has more green too look at which would be nice, and I'm sure you can drive alittle faster then I get too.

Mfury.. Lol

·
Registered
522 Posts
Yea the only road i get to drive is i-87 evey day 12 minutes to work 30 minutes home i hate traffic in the p.m. !!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
654 Posts
Yea the only road i get to drive is i-87 evey day 12 minutes to work 30 minutes home i hate traffic in the p.m. !!!!!!!!!!!!
Sounds like what I go through! Except it's the other way around. 8 minutes to get to work at 10:30pm, and 25-30 to get home at 7:30am. :mad:

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
oh why thank you Roknrolr no worry but I might hijack a thread or two with my loooong winded replys so I thank you for the ok on that,
and Its no problem myfortekoup we are friends after all.

I kind of stole your idea anyway Roknrolr so it only is fair lol.. just liked it so much I thought heeey why don't I start a thread on that so thank you for the idea!!!

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
eherm haha
well its no new york or chicago but my fav place to drive is downtown at night. its so much fun and i love all the lights and big buildings

Attachments

1 - 20 of 29 Posts