Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Too bad there is not much out for these cars yet! I have the CAI an the full cat back exhaust but I dont know what direction to go now. I live in Newfoundland so there is no option that I know of for any ECU tunes. What else for performance gains is there besides a turbo, supercharger or NOS. :confused:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
is there any gains from that.... I have been looking into it, sure the pulley might spin a fraction of a second faster but does the stock one have to be harmonic balanced to stop vibration? I think this lightweight pulley might be hard on the engine cause its all aluminum.

·
Premium Member
976 Posts
RRM sell piggyback for our Forte!!! I've been trying to get more infos (dyno chart gain) for 3 month now.....still waiting!!! You can give them a call might be luckier then me!
roadracemotorsports.com

·
Premium Member
976 Posts
How does thes piggyback work? Hardwired into the ECU? Can it be removed and the stock ECU tune stays the same? Keeping my warranty would be nice LOL!
Last infos from RRM was that you'll need to severed/cut some wires..... so your engine harness will NOT be covered..... the same for your engine if they prove the piggyback to be the culprit!!!
I'm thinking about getting an ECU and connector from scrapyard in order to make it plug and play....... but RRM does help in providing more info!!!!

Contact them to have more infos..........

1 - 7 of 7 Posts