Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm trying to decide which %tint would look best on my Blue Forte? In my state the legal limit for the back windows and rear is 5% so I'm leaning towards that....but for the front like all states can't have decent tint on the front without getting pulled over from the coppers all the time...On past car's I had 35% on the front with either 5% on the back or 35% all around but wonder how it would look with 35% on the front and 5% on the back on my blue Forte? Also If anyone has pic's of tint on their cars please share as I will do as soon as I make up my mind from the help of you guys....

Thanks,

DINSPIRED1;)
BLUESX

·
Registered
1 Posts
Tint

well, I've got 35% front and back and 20% on the door windows and I'm really impressed with the results. I asked help from http://www.TintBuyer.com. They provided me information about tints such as its types, benefits, prices, laws involved in every state and most importantly they help me locate the best window tinters near my area. I hope this one helps, thanks :cool:

·
Registered
38 Posts
i say 20% all around is best, i dont really like the 5% on my rear window can't see crap, 20% is perfect

·
Registered
533 Posts
I've had 15% all the way around on every car i've had and never had a problem with 5-0... I think it looks the best that way..

·
Registered
38 Posts
I've had 15% all the way around on every car i've had and never had a problem with 5-0... I think it looks the best that way..
yea ive never had a problem either, just once but didn't get a ticket he gave me a ticket for my "modified exhaust" that wasn't even loud, trucks and old beat up cars were louder than my car but i understand he just needs to make quota so he rather pull someone over for an exhaust than someone doing 80 in a 55 which they were doing past me lol

anyways as it seems no lower than 15% if u dont want any problems with the law and being harrased by them, modified cars get targeted easily I remember my friend got 6 tickets in 1 week and none of them was for speeding nor was he speeding i just really think the law should focus on more life threatening things

·
Registered
320 Posts
I've got 20% all around. Not a fan of mismatched tint or tint so dark you can't see at night.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I have 5% all the way around. I think you should do it the same all the way around for a more uniform look.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Depends how bad your local police want to rain on your parade. The county I live in is notorious for pulling out the tint meter on every car they pull over with tints. I went 35 all around, and I can still see where I'm backing up. I value not hitting things when driving in reverse after dark.

·
Registered
211 Posts
I have 15% all-around, which is the darkest I can legally go. It looks great and I can see at night. The fact that my Forte is white makes it look even darker than it is.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts