Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts
2,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
money burns a hole in my pocket, and i just like to throw it away anyways cause thats me, thats what i do. so0o0o0o0 what should i buy next for my car. ill make a list of what i already have, besides turbo which is coming in april....what else is there??

this is the list of parts i have, any suggestions for anything else?
rims
tires
eibachs
body kit
spoiler
shark fin ant
short shifter
hid
stage 3 lights
yellow fogs
strut bar
under car lights
led scuff plates
tint

i think thats it... please dont say exhuast or CAI, cause the exhaust is with the turbo, and i dont need CAI if i have a turbo (some people are dumb and dont even know what CAI is and still tell me to get it) lol

what else is there????? im thinking a full audio upgrade, headunit, speakers, custom box in the trunk. i mean, i think thats it! they dont make anything else for this car ::sigh:: :(

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
3,845 Posts
splash gaurds
cargo tray
LED Tail Lights (if you don't have a 2011 SX)
Kia Aluminum Fuel Door
CAI decal...(California Automotive Institute)...LoL!

What spoiler did you go with?

·
Registered
444 Posts
You could do blue rear signals like I did... I like em!

2,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
splash guards would look dumb with a body kit
puttin a box in the trunk
tinted tail lights
already have that
lol

the sequence gt one

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
You already basically mentioned it but I would say a double din nav and an audio upgrade if ur into that stuff but other then that I think a must have is one of those 10$ chips on eBay that gets u 50hp. Obv that's a must :/

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Lol nice! Quick question about the short shifter tho KIA...did u install it yourself? And how easy was it? And is it a BiG difference in feel and less sticking of the gears? Getting mine shipped on Tuesday! Can't wait!!

·
Registered
98 Posts
CF hood if you wanna go that route, how about accent pieces in the car. Interior lighting, new horn, maybe two tone horn, or a Dixie horn haha( sorry that's my VA coming out)

·
Registered
98 Posts
Or If you really wanna spend money, I'll gladly take a CAI, haha, my birthday is coming up and I got a new baby boy and no money haha. JK. I'm sure you will find something.

2,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Lol nice! Quick question about the short shifter tho KIA...did u install it yourself? And how easy was it? And is it a BiG difference in feel and less sticking of the gears? Getting mine shipped on Tuesday! Can't wait!!
idk, i didnt install it yet,. im waiting for the temp to be over 10 degrees! lol it looks easy as hell, they give you step by step instructions!

·
Registered
444 Posts
The first mod that I opted for was audio. The car didn't have 1000km before i dropped my thumper in the boot. Depending on what kind of setup you like, you don't necessarily need to swap everything out. Now a double din would be pretty sweet, but if all you want is to spice up the sound quality and get a few looks then the head unit and a sub is all you need. I run my Orion off the stock head and speakers and the speakers keep up quite well... And I like my music loud...

2,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
CF hood if you wanna go that route, how about accent pieces in the car. Interior lighting, new horn, maybe two tone horn, or a Dixie horn haha( sorry that's my VA coming out)
im not to fond of the CF hood, kind looks like i got into an acident and found a hood at the junk yard and i dnt have enough money to have it painted! lol

my goal is to mod the sh*t out of my car, but make it look like it came like that from the dealer! thats a true mod, so nothing outragious, well except for the million color led kit underneath the car! lmao

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Yea the instructions def seem easy but just asking someone who I thought did it for a personal opinion...I hear ya on the temps tho, I'm gunna be bundled up doing it Tuesday lol

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Yea I bought cable and base bushings with the M1 Abrams satin finished shift knob with it engraved. Wish I had it last week to do it when it was 60 but now mother nature is messing with us and giving us snow lol

1 - 20 of 54 Posts