Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
859 Posts
Definitely choice #2, but look into more rims similar to choice #2. The black rims with the red trim would looks great on your Koup. Personally I'm looking into black rims with chrome lip and red trim.

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
a member has the second choice on his koup and theyre super clean. im not sure if it has the red lip or not tho.

how bout these? i like these a lot. theyre motegi mr116. 17's for about 130 and 150 for 18's :)

Attachments

·
Registered
431 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Might wanna think about a little branded ones too, XXR is okay, but in the end its not an enkei or konig or advan if you know what I mean.

konig bump rims options. View konig bump black w/ stripe wheels at WheelsNext.com
tork imagine rims options. View tork imagine black gloss wheels at WheelsNext.com
konig lace rims options. View konig lace machined w/ black wheels at WheelsNext.com

I have more suggestions, but its upto you.
i order the body kit soo..i like option number 3 what u think with that body kit.bodykit forte :)

·
Registered
318 Posts
i like #2 but #1 looks somewhat like kmc novas

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
Hey cyberalex57, you may wanna do some investigating on the XXR 518's with the red because I actually called XXR and they have discontinued them. The member that Aidensgrand is talking about that has these wheels is Jealouslover and he has them in 19" matte blacks. They look flippin' rad.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts