Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Kia Forte LXS Fire Orange
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's almost Christmas. Imagine sitting on Santa Kia's lap ready to offload your wishlist? What would you ask for?

For me, I want 10 lbs. more torque out of the 2.0 liter engine, puddle lamps under the outside mirrors, and heated outside mirrors.

And, since I've been (reasonably) good, I'd like some colorful fabric on the inside of the door cards to mitigate all of that #&[email protected]! black plastic.

Sorry Santa, I probably won't get that last one now.

·
Registered
'21 Forte FE 6-Speed
1,598 Posts
It's almost Christmas. Imagine sitting on Santa Kia's lap ready to offload your wishlist? What would you ask for?

For me, I want 10 lbs. more torque out of the 2.0 liter engine, puddle lamps under the outside mirrors, and heated outside mirrors.

And, since I've been (reasonably) good, I'd like some colorful fabric on the inside of the door cards to mitigate all of that #&[email protected]! black plastic.

Heated mirrors for sure. And then more color choices inside and out and more power out of the 2.0. Also a few extra seconds on the backup camera since I roll in neutral more than I thought (manual trans), and to make the high beam and other lights in the gauge cluster dim with the main cluster lights.

Reactions: mobileterminaluser

·
Registered
2022 gt2
786 Posts

offload my wishlist on Santa?
Your first sentence is all sorts of wrong ... hahahaha
Gt2 exactly as mine is but no sunroof and painted mirror covers...

·
Registered
2022 gt2
786 Posts
World Peace...and warmer weather for Canadians...:)
If you get warmer weather it will get blamed on climate change and your forte will get banned.... you are the anti-Kia

·
Registered
2022 gt2
786 Posts
What if randyM is Kia Santa and all of this comes true...

·
Registered
'21 Forte FE 6-Speed
1,598 Posts
LSD and auto up/down on all four windows. And if I don't have to pay for it a Kia Carnival for a spare travel vehicle would be nice.
Oh agreed fully on auto down and up windows. Having to close the window and steer and shift all at the same time gets annoying

·
Registered
2022 gt2
786 Posts
Oh agreed fully on auto down and up windows. Having to close the window and steer and shift all at the same time gets annoying
This is a joke right? I remember when you would have to reach across the interior to try to roll up the window, slam the brakes because you almost hit the car in front as all your CDs and cigarettes fly onto the passenger floor... and still no way to roll up the rear while driving.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts