Land vehicle Vehicle Car Headlamp Automotive lighting
UV LED's in dome and map lights
Light Violet Lighting Purple Lens flare

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Vehicle registration plate Mid-size car

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Vehicle registration plate Mid-size car
Rebadged as a Decipticon...
Motor vehicle Bumper Automotive exterior Vehicle Car

Grille Vehicle Automotive exterior Car Hood
Sorry for the horrible iPhone pics, but its the only camera I have right now...
The whole point is..........What's next?!? I have LED's on the way to do the Audi mod, HID's on the way, and paint to do the engine cover. Looking for something else to do...(inexpensive) Don't want to do my calipers yet bc I have hub caps..... Thanks for all the ideas so far, and the DIY's are GREAT!!! Love my forte!!

·
Registered
973 Posts
so far: removed the "forte" badge, catback 2.5" pipe with magnaflow muffler, removed engine cover because I don't like those things, they do nothing, and I like the look of the block without it, k&n drop in
Near Future: doing tint this weekend (20% all around), new wheels and tires, then paint calipers if they stand out after new wheels, turbokits CAI possibly, strut and sway bars, eibach lowering springs (wish I had the money for the coilovers=]), save for turbo kit!

·
Registered
696 Posts
What company did you go through to get the LED's for the tail and turn lights? VLED's is to expensive and I haven't been able to find anywhere else that's good quality.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The badges were made by www.domedbadge.co.uk you can pretty much design anything you want, and I got the proper measurements from this site. They aren't metal like other ones you can find, but they look great.

The tails and turns were from www.autolumination.com I got interior tail, turns, reverse, and liscense plate LED's and chrome turn signals for about 72 bucks with shipping. I need to get some resistors so I can stop speed blinking though.

Started on my engine cowling yesterday.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I HATE Louisiana tint laws!!!
50% on the front windows
30% on the back
16% on the back glass and visor strip.UGH!!!
but it's better than nothing. Got the AUDI LED's done, now just waiting on my HID's from DDM and I need to stop being lazy and finish my engine cover. Saving for rims, tires, spoilers, strut bar, lowering springs (maybe coilovers) after the wedding in aug....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts