Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I'm new to the forte forums. I'm going this wednsday to kia to trade in my car for a new forte koup sx. My current car is a 2004 saturn ion red line with the gm stage II kit on it it has almost 90k miles on it and 40k miles on the new motor. I loved the red line supercharged car but now its gettn up there in mileage and there some repair and maintance needed on the red line so I decided to sell it or trade it in. Its a 14.0 @ 103mph 1/4 mile car and it gives some v8 guys a hard time. But now I want the forte koup sx, yeah I know its not as fast as the red line but I love the styling and peppyness of the 2.4. So I will be the forums posting and checking out diff type of mods in the futue. Thanks

·
Registered
248 Posts
welcome to the forums! what colour Koup you gettin? you're gonna enjoy the looks you get from people. it's a rare car right now, still.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
welcome to the forums! what colour Koup you gettin? you're gonna enjoy the looks you get from people. it's a rare car right now, still.
Was thinkn at first the corsa blue cause my ion red line is that cobalt blue and they both look almost the same shade, but now I'm thinkn that titanium dark silver one. I saw pics and I like that color. Cause I don't want another blue color car again and I just want something that looks good and different from my last vehicle.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey ! bienvenue !

Which color ?
Mods to come ?
Well that titanium color and well for starts a cold air intake.
And maybe in the future if they come out with a factory performance turbo kit or something else sooner that would not void warranty. If turbo or s/c I would go mild not wild cause I had experiance of going wild s/c on my ion red line and cracked cyl 1and 4 due to detonation at 26 psi of boost Lol.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts