Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dont know if this is a Florida thing, but todays was the second time some kid has yelled insults at me for no reason while driving lol.

First, I was at a stop sign and a kid in a VW GTI yelled RICERRR!!!

The car doesnt even look ricey!!! WTF?

Today, someone yelled LOSER!!!

1. Even if I was a loser, how would you know that?

2. The car doesn't even look like a loser's car!!!

What gives?!??!

LOL:cool::confused:;):rolleyes:

Anyone?

·
Registered
587 Posts
It was not you they were yelling at! It was the civic that was next to you :)

·
Registered
148 Posts
I dont know if this is a Florida thing, but todays was the second time some kid has yelled insults at me for no reason while driving lol.

First, I was at a stop sign and a kid in a VW GTI yelled RICERRR!!!

The car doesnt even look ricey!!! WTF?

Today, someone yelled LOSER!!!

1. Even if I was a loser, how would you know that?

2. The car doesn't even look like a loser's car!!!

What gives?!??!

LOL:cool::confused:;):rolleyes:

Anyone?
I don't know around here all the girls love my car. Dudes are just jealous! Even when I'm driving people want to race its insane!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Goofballs who yell insults out car windows are in fact losers themselves...

BenjaminG is right, jealousy is at play here. Typical GTIs are good cars to be sure, but they're also pretty common. I've seen 1 Koup on the road here in San Diego (not a small town...)

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
i had this guy in a piss ass minnie cooper pull up to me today going home from work and start yellin at me. i first was like what the hell is this guy doing? i had been on the road for a minute or two and hadnt changed lanes so i was confused as to what i had actually done... well he keeps yelling at me and i start actin like i cant hear him and motion for him to pull over so i can get out and scare the living shit out of him with my size but he didnt pull over so i acted like i was pulling something out of my glove box and he floored it. still have no clue what he was pissed about but it was a fun experience :)

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
3,885 Posts
...I agree jealousy is at play here...they just wish they had been smart enough to get a Forte...LoL!

·
Registered
769 Posts
i had this guy in a piss ass minnie cooper pull up to me today going home from work and start yellin at me. i first was like what the hell is this guy doing? i had been on the road for a minute or two and hadnt changed lanes so i was confused as to what i had actually done... well he keeps yelling at me and i start actin like i cant hear him and motion for him to pull over so i can get out and scare the living shit out of him with my size but he didnt pull over so i acted like i was pulling something out of my glove box and he floored it. still have no clue what he was pissed about but it was a fun experience :)
HAHA the glovebox trick does it EVERY time! I havent had anyone yell at me or anything yet so we'll see what happens lol Ive had people stare and pull up closer to try to see what it is but no angry-ness lol

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
HAHA the glovebox trick does it EVERY time! I havent had anyone yell at me or anything yet so we'll see what happens lol Ive had people stare and pull up closer to try to see what it is but no angry-ness lol
They're fun, just don't push it too far and put an airsoft gun in there. I have a friend that did that.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Its ashame how people always got to put their 2 scenes into everything or criticize others. I'm on to always mouth back just because thats how I am. But looking back on it people either do it to impress someone or because they are jealous in some way. So next time this happens just run them off the road. Thank you. ;)

·
Registered
638 Posts
I get the feeling I am "hated" quite frequently. Everyone rides my ass when given the chance even if I'm doing 10+ over. Also I've had minivans try to floor it past me at stoplights although that never ends up happening for them. Can't compete with the forte -.^

·
Registered
140 Posts
I don't know around here all the girls love my car. Dudes are just jealous! Even when I'm driving people want to race its insane!
It's even worse if you ride a motorcycle, particularly a sport bike and you stop at a light beside some doofus with something to prove. Dudes in their cars honking their horns and revving their engines at the lights trying to get me to race. Kids yelling at me to do wheelies. One time I had an old guy try to race me in some minivan. Dude, are you serious? I think your kid is late for soccer practice. Seems like everyone these days has got their pants unzipped and a ruler in hand.

·
Registered
148 Posts
It's even worse if you ride a motorcycle, particularly a sport bike and you stop at a light beside some doofus with something to prove. Dudes in their cars honking their horns and revving their engines at the lights trying to get me to race. Kids yelling at me to do wheelies. One time I had an old guy try to race me in some minivan. Dude, are you serious? I think your kid is late for soccer practice. Seems like everyone these days has got their pants unzipped and a ruler in hand.
Haha isn't your wife suppose to be driving the kids to soccer practice. You should of just pointed and laughed :D

·
Registered
174 Posts
Watch out buddy, you never know if that other persons REALLY packin. Could turn ugly.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Quite frequently when people are being stupid like that around me or raging about something, I whip out my little canon power shot and snap pics of em. I've gotten some hilarious expressions captured for a lifetime of enjoyment. Usually people shut up pretty quick and get far away from me...:)

·
Registered
140 Posts
Quite frequently when people are being stupid like that around me or raging about something, I whip out my little canon power shot and snap pics of em. I've gotten some hilarious expressions captured for a lifetime of enjoyment. Usually people shut up pretty quick and get far away from me...:)
That's funny. You should post some of those pics up here so other forum members can also share the laughs.

·
Premium Member
363 Posts
I haven't had anyone say anything bad about my car yet. The only thing that has been pissing me off is anytime i clean my car the birds decided to crap on it! Everytime! I don't park under trees so I think they are purposely looking for a clean new Kia Koup to crap on.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
I get the feeling I am "hated" quite frequently. Everyone rides my ass when given the chance even if I'm doing 10+ over. Also I've had minivans try to floor it past me at stoplights although that never ends up happening for them. Can't compete with the forte -.^

Atleast I know I'm not alone in feeling like this, and I have the same kind of thing happen too me a lot.
I watched a guy ride my ass for a mile or two, then I get over and he does not ride the guy who was in front of me.. (I gave him some choice words and etc)

I'm just like WTF!!
anyway I feel your pain on this

·
Registered
133 Posts
Analyzing the situations, Its seems there might be something you are doing that you are not aware of. Maybe even your brake lights are out or something. Or Just driving the speed limit alone can piss off alot of people. Could be possible. There should be a reason for people to be shouting at you. Looks I can understand, but shouting, and on more than 1 occasion?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts