Kia Forte Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay i have a question dont take offense to it tho guys but do u have sumthing against racing a girl or is it jus for the simple fact that u dont wanna lose to a girl? when i was driving home from school today i was racing a black bmw i think it was an m3 it was debadged but it lookd like one the guy was all about racin me til i startd pullin on him he saw me and realizd i was a girl and let out. Whats w that?

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
2,213 Posts
well #1, if it was an M3, you had no chance in hell, #2 dont all girls race? everytime i pull up to a chic she guns it! then i pull up next to her, tell her shes number 1 with my middle finger and drive away! lmao

·
Registered
289 Posts
well #1, if it was an M3, you had no chance in hell, #2 dont all girls race? everytime i pull up to a chic she guns it! then i pull up next to her, tell her shes number 1 with my middle finger and drive away! lmao

WOW thats class!!!!

·
Registered
587 Posts
Okay i have a question dont take offense to it tho guys but do u have sumthing against racing a girl or is it jus for the simple fact that u dont wanna lose to a girl? when i was driving home from school today i was racing a black bmw i think it was an m3 it was debadged but it lookd like one the guy was all about racin me til i startd pullin on him he saw me and realizd i was a girl and let out. Whats w that?
IMO.......he wasn't letting off, he was trying to get your number :D

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
IMO.......he wasn't letting off, he was trying to get your number :D
i put my windows up on purpose and was hopin he wouldnt be able to see threw them i didnt want him to not race me cuz im a girl. i fel like thats what alotta guys do? ive always liked cars and go to the tracks alot nea me and car mets and its very rare girls run at the track or bring out there cars

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ur such an a** for real! and fyi not all girls do that i didnt jus gunn it i was wait for him so i could do a roll w him so ha

·
Registered
641 Posts
"Whats wrong w a girl that wans to race?"

Too much testosterone exposure during early development maybe? ;)

But seriously, yeah, a Koup is not gaining on an M3. Even if it had flat tires, 5 check engine lights, and a grand piano strapped on top. :D

·
Registered
356 Posts
It's an ego thing if you beat them they feel bad and it's hard to realize you go beat by a girl but hey I don't mind racing a girl I actually like it even if they beat me. :) it's okay that means she knows what she's doing

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
I do agree that most girls just gun it at a green light but I feel like they dont give a shit about the rules of the road cuz they know they have an advantage to try and get out of a ticket. I was going about 75 on a 55 and this girl just flies past me going at least 90 with no regards for safety and tickets. It happens a decent amount too! I actually respect girls who are into cars and all of this stuff but not the poser girls who have nice cars and dont know what theyre driving.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
"Whats wrong w a girl that wans to race?"

Too much testosterone exposure during early development maybe? ;)

But seriously, yeah, a Koup is not gaining on an M3. Even if it had flat tires, 5 check engine lights, and a grand piano strapped on top. :D
heyy it was debadged i didnt know what it was it only had the bmw emblem on it but it was a lil older. sorry m3 n 330is r the only beamers i know of haha.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
well you know what??? I HATE YOU!! ill race you for pink slips! let go, or you just scared cause you're a......girl!!!!
nahh im not scared at all get on my level and well see who gets the last word i aint afraid!

2,213 Posts
nahh im not scared at all get on my level and well see who gets the last word i aint afraid!

pffft ya kiddin right??? i'd say race me when you grow a pair, but unless god creates miracles, that aint happen... ya heard??? any day, rain, sleet, snow day or not, you'll be suckin on ma fumes!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
It's an ego thing if you beat them they feel bad and it's hard to realize you go beat by a girl but hey I don't mind racing a girl I actually like it even if they beat me. :) it's okay that means she knows what she's doing
yea thats what i figured it was. i raced a guy in my old car before at a meet we went from a dead stop and a 40 roll and then went and did drifting behind a shoppin center in the winter nd i beat him at all three and he told all the other guys i beat him and gave me madd props cuz i know how to drive. thanks for actually writing a nice responce unlike sum ppl (KIA) lol

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
pffft ya kiddin right??? i'd say race me when you grow a pair, but unless god creates miracles, that aint happen... ya heard??? any day, rain, sleet, snow day or not, you'll be suckin on ma fumes!
omfg ur such a HATER! is thishow u are in all competitions that involve girls? yea lets do it u comin to pa or do i gotta drive to ny im down whenever too its soo on

2,213 Posts
omfg ur such a HATER! is thishow u are in all competitions that involve girls? yea lets do it u comin to pa or do i gotta drive to ny im down whenever too its soo on

you just want to come to ny to make out with me, stop frontin. plus ill beat you cause i just got my brand spankin new shift knob!! wha wha!!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.