Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! I am about to add wheel spacers/adapters to my Koup and was wondering the furthest I can go out before I run the risk of fender damage, it’s stock on the body with no additional fender flares and such. Any ideas?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Different people have different ideas. If we buy the high quality spacers and install them correctly, then there is no problem at all. But remember to use the spacers with hub centric, that can aviod the problem of vehicle vibration. The quality of a wheel spacer can be determined from its materialuse, manufacturing process, hub centric and lugs.

I had BONOSS wheel spacers 20mm on my car for almost 21,000 miles, with no issues whatsoever.
Maybe you can try what I installed.

They can customize the thickness and data that I want, so that I can install new tires with different data, and the customization time is very fast, just 1~3 days.
They have aluminum alloy 7075-T6 and 6061-T6 options. 7075-T6 will be more expensive but better in quality. In fact, 6065-T6 is good enough. Its tensile strength, yield strength and elongation can support our normal use. And its lugs are grade T10, studs are forged grade 12.9.

If you need it in the future, this is their case article.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts