Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The clear finish on one of my SX wheels has started blistering and peeling. I'm curious if anyone else has seen this.
-s

·
Registered
533 Posts
I just noticed it on the silver inserts today on my one wheel... Don't know whats causing it...

·
Registered
109 Posts
i've had my SX since last may... nothing here... maybe the dealership forgot to take the protective stickers off? if not... go to dealership and be like WTF.

·
Registered
533 Posts
i've had my SX since last may... nothing here... maybe the dealership forgot to take the protective stickers off? if not... go to dealership and be like WTF.
I don't think it's stickers as the area looks yellow underneath... I think it's literally coming apart on that insert... gonna have em checked monday at my appointment...

·
Registered
533 Posts
Well it's dark now but I will take a pic at work tomorrow and post it tomorrow night for you to see..

·
Registered
9 Posts
I had the same thing happen to me. I just went back to the dealer and had them re-coat the rims for free. (Part of the warranty). I purchased the car in May 09 and by Oct 09 two of the rims where flaked.

No issues, they fixed it and they've been good since.

Kia Forte SX - 6sp

1 - 10 of 10 Posts