Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i know that my chances are probably somewhere between none and 0, i thought i would at least try. Is there anyone willing to trade or possibly sell there SX Koup rims for SX Sedan rims???

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
I would like to know if someone would trade some kind of aftermarket rims for sx koup rims? I have sx koup rims and am looking into upgrading to at least another 17 inch wheel and possibly 18...anyone?

·
Registered
431 Posts
Hmm, why dont you do this. SXcuse sell your OEM SX Sedan set, buy Shaks SX Koup Set (Shaks sell your SX Koup set to SXcuse). And with the money you will inevitable gain, you can get a set of nice enkeis :)

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
it would be nice except im not trying to spend money right now, got a little boy coming and you should know how women are with us spending OUR money. i dunno, we will see

·
Registered
436 Posts
So i know that my chances are probably somewhere between none and 0, i thought i would at least try. Is there anyone willing to trade or possibly sell there SX Koup rims for SX Sedan rims???
Where are you located? I'm looking to trade with a SX sedan, but you you need to be close to the DFW area.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.