Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
finally a nice day to do this..A few pics I got with my phone...I am really happy with my selection in getting Hyper Black and did not notice any deviation from the stock wheels. Haven't done any aggressive driving around corners yet....Going to let the tires wear in a bit.

Attachments

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks...I think I did too...I thought they may be too busy so I was worried. Now that they are on I really like them...The hyper Black looks really nice!

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Very nice ecko! Goes rly well with your forte! Glad your happy with em

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks by the way everyone....Our cars look so much different w/ wheels....I was so scared buying these wheels. I kept going back and forth between these and a traditional 5 star...I really liked the Enkei EV5 like what's on our FOTM winner for April. I just wanted to be different. I think I achieved that!!!!

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Those wheels looks slick. What % tint are you runnin?
Thanks....Regarding tint I got 35% on front driver and passenger windows and 20% everything else....Somedays it looks lighter depending on the lighting and other days it looks pretty dark.

·
Registered
7 Posts
can someone let me know what the bolt pattern is? Im looking at buying the sadan and I already have some aftermarket rims from a previous car and I'm hoping they'll fit

thanks

·
Registered
88 Posts
can someone let me know what the bolt pattern is? Im looking at buying the sadan and I already have some aftermarket rims from a previous car and I'm hoping they'll fit

thanks

the bolt pattern is 5x114.3

The lug nut thread is 12x1.5 just in case you need to get lugs as well.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts