·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can i put 15" wheels, TIRES on my SX.

·
Registered
536 Posts
I don't see why not...My Ex Sedan came with 195/65/15 steelies and tires stock. Oh yea also w/ ugly a$$ hubcaps. Can't wait till spring to get my 18's....

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
im not sure if its for both, nor do i know what model you have, but the sx koup brakes are too big for 15" wheels so i would say no

·
Premium Member
1,020 Posts
I can confirm you can't fit 15" wheels on the SX. At least the hub centric wheels I tried. It would touch the caliper. Even the 16" are really close to the caliper.

·
Registered
536 Posts
I can confirm you can't fit 15" wheels on the SX. At least the hub centric wheels I tried. It would touch the caliper. Even the 16" are really close to the caliper.
So with me having a EX and stock 15" does that mean I will have to upgrade my brakes to upgrade to 17's or 18's in the spring???

I didn't think of the SX having bigger brakes when I posted my first response. Honestly I didn't know the SX had bigger brakes until now. Sorry for the misinformation!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks, for the info. Picking up the sedan sx tonight....going to have to sell the 15" and hit the ads for a good deal.....Snow is coming real soon here in Montreal "they say"..... ou are "they" don't really know,don't know if I really want to know.
The farmers almanac says so.....now are they pig farmers, cow farmers and are they full of compost.....the onion farmers say that the onions have thicker peels on them so that is a sign of early snow or something like that......but what made me a believer was the corner pimp who told me that his hookers were wearing more layers and to him that is defenitely a sign of early snow.
The pimp seems to be more believable.....

Sorry about that got a little bit of new SX delirium!

Thanks again for the info guys.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Damn !!!

C'est plus qu'un délirium !! Cé de la démence ! Pis j'aime ca !

But here, we already have Snow and ice, and s#it in Chicoutimi, so, be prepared... u won't get away with it ! U'll have snow soon my friend !

And.... I know who "they" are... but i must not tell... "They" have their sniper watchin on me day 'n nite !

1 - 7 of 7 Posts