Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Kia Forte Gt 1.6L turbo Manual
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve been scouring the internet for the last few weeks looking for a nice steering wheel badge replacement from my Forte Gt. I bought a vinyl GT emblem to put over it and it looks super cheap. I immediately took it off! Where O where can I find a good quality steering wheel badge? Not the overlay stuff either, an actual replacement badge please. Also I’ve found the classic K badge but that one doesn’t interest me 😅

·
Registered
441 Posts
3-D printer is able to create just about any plastic parts nowadays, mechanic at my Kia dealership, his mother has one and she’s been knocking off badges for the Kia club here in my home town; having my oil changed at the end of the month and I’m getting more info about the club and the personal badges from the mechanic…keep in touch MinyGalaxy.

·
Registered
2021 Kia Forte Gt 1.6L turbo Manual
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
3-D printer is able to create just about any plastic parts nowadays, mechanic at my Kia dealership, his mother has one and she’s been knocking off badges for the Kia club here in my home town; having my oil changed at the end of the month and I’m getting more info about the club and the personal badges from the mechanic…keep in touch MinyGalaxy.
Can’t wait to hear more from you! Never thought to use a 3D printer. Unfortunately I don’t know anyone. Do you have any pictures of examples they’ve made in the past? I’m curious to see how well a printed badge turns out!

·
Registered
441 Posts
Going for a oil change on November,29 find out more info about the badges and the Kia club from the mechanic and service department; both dude’s are in the club. I’m going to have a look and take some pics at the mechanics ride that has the custom badges, talk soon.

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
4,140 Posts
I got mine from kdmwarehouse.com, they also have an Etsy shop. They do centercap and main emblem overlays as well. Contact Sal he’s really great.
This looks to be better than a normal overlay:

Product Automotive tire Font Screenshot Technology

1 - 10 of 10 Posts