Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tires / rims hopefully together in a package. Also what are my payment options. I'm only 19 so credit / financing them would be sweet but if no one offers that, its whatever.

·
Registered
444 Posts
There are quite a few online stores too. Some decent ones are tirerack.com, wheelsnext.com, and my personal favorite is performanceplustire.com. Tirerack has a kinda limited selection, but the other two have vast selection. So much that you will probably be able to find half a dozen styles you like for under a grand. And that's if you are looking for 18's. If you are looking for 17's then you won't be able to decide! Lol

·
Registered
248 Posts
@ Mute - where u located? if you're in Canada, kxwheels.com offers free shipping.....ask someone who trusts you to use their credit card(if u don't have one) I got mine there, they have a pretty good variety of wheels/tires

·
Registered
269 Posts
@ Mute - where u located? if you're in Canada, kxwheels.com offers free shipping.....ask someone who trusts you to use their credit card(if u don't have one) I got mine there, they have a pretty good variety of wheels/tires

Or 1010tires.com

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I live in ohio. Would 18s be to big? I think I want black with red trim. Though people think the style is to much, I love it.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Mute: 18's are FAR from too big man! 18's are actually a perfect size for our cars IMO

1 - 10 of 10 Posts