Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm planing to debadge my car as soon as I get it. It's not that I am ashamed to drive a Kia, it's more the fact that no one around my town has one, and I want to keep people guessing. Plus it's cool looking.

Where do I find car badges that fit this car? I found a few places, but I am not sure if they'd be perfect fits or not. Any advice or links would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I bought my K badges on ebay. Arrived super fast. Look at my pictures in my profile to see what they look like. Just search forte koup k badges on ebay and you will find them. Cost me about 55 for the front, back, and steering wheel. Super easy to install too

·
Registered
64 Posts
Could always go to places like Korean Auto Imports, but Ebay is probably the easiest. I just ordered my Tiger K hybrid badges for all wheel caps, front, back and steering wheel. There are a lot of different styles on Ebay just search Forte badges.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I know this might be a dumb question but is KAI based in the states? I was thinking about ordering some stuff from there but I didnt want to wait weeks to get it. Some sellers on eBay are shifty.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Kia is a Korean car company. Most people on the forum have purchased overseas mods and didn't seem to have any problems.

·
Registered
122 Posts
lol i know kia is korean but i was curious if the korean auto imports website ships out of US or korea. Im just curious on the shipping times

·
Registered
204 Posts
Ive personally ordered from them and to be honest I got my package a lot quicker than ordering things on EBAY. I for sure will do business with them again....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts