Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I've got an obscure question here but maybe someone can help me out. A few years ago I aquired some Work wheels from craigslist that I was going to put on my old Mazda...well now that I have the Koup I no longer need these wheels. I found out through Work that these wheels I got are actually VERY rare and I got a HUGE steal on them when I originally bought them however I can't manage to find some replacement wheel bolts for them. They are 2 piece wheels and I only need a few bolts as I broke a few while taking the wheels apart to clean them up.

I want to sell these babies off so I can get some money for new wheels for the Koup. Does anyone have any suggestions for places online to check for wheel replacement bolts? I've looked high and low and can't find anything.

My next step if no one here can help me is to take them in to a local wheel shop and see if they can help me.

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
the best way i see it is to visit a local works wheel dealer. here and ask them to look for these bolts. or try to contact the company and they should have after-sale service that should help you with parts.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! Only problem there is I don't see any dealers listed in Canada. I also contacted Work directly and they were able to tell me which wheels I have however they told me they don't have any info on the bolts used for these wheels as they are so old (vintage 80's)...which is strange to me...they should have all wheels they've ever made on file SOMEWHERE.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Here is a pic...

They're Work Ewing 1's. Missing the center caps which would also be a great find but I don't think I'll be able to find any.

After I cleaned them up...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts