Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive didn't seen where to pass by my wire ! the only thing I see now is to MAKE an hole with my drill because from now ive not seen anything :(

and I removed my rear speaker panel to install my LOC on so I dunnot wich one is the -+ I want to get from the rear driver side speaker wich are a blue and red wire from that speaker

anyone know wich is the -+ ?

·
Registered
8 Posts
if you look inside the car stick your head under the steering wheel. on the firewall behind gas pedal there is two rubber screw plugs holding a rubber circle. just push it out with a screw driver, once its out it will be your perfect hole to run the power wire. also the red wire is +, blue is negative

·
Registered
165 Posts
when your head's under the steering wheel down by the pedals, if you look on the side of the wall next to the clutch you'll see a rubber grommett thing. that leads to the space inbetween your interior wall and exterior wall. Theres aready wires that run through there all you ned at that point is to run your power wire through.... to do that there's a hole when you open th ehood you can see it. Run the power cable down and hae soemeone wiggle it until you can get your fingers on it and pull it through the hole.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks a lot for the info i will check that ! the only thing I miss is where to plug my remote is it possible under the steering ? or I have to remove all the radio

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.