Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
I can't believe your dealer put that ugly azz "Classic" badge on your Koup. Shame on them!

Anyway, I like the idea of only having the Koup badge on the rear...

·
Registered
248 Posts
the K badges don't last long......if you're winter driving(with snow), you'll have to replace them eventually or buff them.....i don't have the desire or energy to buff and keep cleaning them all the time, so i re-badged my stock logos. it does look good without the forte and koup, but since i've caught SO many people checkin my car out, i figured I'd do Kia a favour and at least advertise for them by getting them back on. the K badges i got were from jayongmall on ebay. not worth it if you're gonna face snow.

·
Premium Member
2,601 Posts
First off I just wanna say that you have wonderful photoshop skills. ;)

Definitely take off the Classic and Forte badges. I'm impartial on the Koup badge, I think it would look good on or off. I personally took all of the badges off.

I like GRTWHTSHK's idea of leaving the Kia logo on to help the company out a bit. I've thought about replacing my Koup emblems and putting the Kia emblems back on for this reason. I really like the fact that everbody is always staring at the car trying to figure it out though and I'm not sure it would happen as much with the Kia emblems on. I changed my mind, I'm gonna keep the Koup emblems on. You should replace them!

·
Registered
47 Posts
I like pic#1. I cannot explain why, but I do not mind the 'Classic'.
Is the 'Classic' from KIA or is it an add-on from that specific Dealer?

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
What's with the "classic?" Looks stupid.

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
take off the classic and you are okay.
i kept my dealer logo cuz that dealer is awesome!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Here a pic of when I took the Forte and Koup off mine. Also have one after I switched out to the K badges.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
859 Posts
Hahahahaha "Classic Kia"

Such a trustworthy name for a car dealership. What's next? Friendly Ford, Happy Hyundai, Timeless Toyota, Delightful Dodge lol... By all means Classic Kia could be a great place to buy a Kia but the name sounds shady as fudge.

Btw a HUGE no on the "Classic" emblem..

lol... Classic Kia... lol...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts