Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys so I was looking around in the internet and I found this place, that states that they sell white blue H11B bulbs. This is an alternative for people that don't want HID's or maybe not yet. But I'm a bit skeptical about this, the picture of the case in the page says 9006 not H11B but in the title it says plus it even has a forte in display in the page. What do you guys think are they real or just plain fake? :confused:

Xenon White Blue H11B Sized Bulbs 2010 2011 Hyundai Kia Headlamps Headlights Head Lamps Lights by 8007610235

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
I don't think they'll be bright as Hid but I know I used to run the extra whites in old trucks..with seald beams and found a huge change in color and less strain on the eyes,so I'd think they'd be alteast better due to the whiter light.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'm a noob to this kind of thing so forgive me if i ask a stupid question, would these bulbs just replace the current bulbs by simply screwing the old ones out and screwing the new ones in? Or would you have to do additional steps so its almost like putting hids in?

·
Registered
407 Posts
In theory....these should just plug into the factory spot, take the old ones out, put these in. Thats if they are a true H11B bulb.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
like blackwatch said, these should just be place insted of the stock lights, I have seen improvement by lights like these, not as HID's but they look better, still the question remains, are they true or not and $39.99 for just finding out seems kinda crazy to do it, I don't know if I wanna take the risk, I e-mail them to find out more about the product, i'll let you guys know about it

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok checked my E-mail today and this is what they send me

The photo is just to show the package. We do sell and stock the actual H11b sized bulbs which are unique and not the same as regular H11 or 9006. Hope this helps, please email me with any other questions or concerns. thank you

what do you guys think?? I may buy them and try them out to see if their good or not.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah it sounds good, I'm going to read about their reviews and e-mail them about returns just incase it is a scam

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ok I just e-mail them back about their return policy see what they tell me, hopefuly good news...

·
Registered
54 Posts
hmm..

I'm very interested to see how these look at night... I've used silverstars in the past on other cars and they've been excellent. We tried using a blue-white bulb in our 2007 sedona and the light output sucked. Granted it looked cool when looking at the car, but you really couldn't see anything while driving it.

Definitely let us know about the return policy, and if you do get them, how they look at night.

BTW, thanks for being the guinea pig :p

·
Registered
9 Posts
I actually have these in my car right now. They are direct plug and play, no mods needed. I've had no issues with them at all. You can look in my photot garage to see what they look like at night. They are a little bit brighter, and they get rid of the yellowish tint, but they don't compare to HIDs

·
Registered
204 Posts
uhmmm thats MY car in the picture that says "Blinglights" on the homepage. I never gave them permission to use my car on thier homepage...or can they since my cars pictures are on here? anyways...im using a HID kit in that picture....please dont believe that some Bulbs through the site they are offering is being used in that picture...wow...funny tho to see my car there...

·
Premium Member
110 Posts
If they are using it to sell a commercial item, then it violates fair use copyright, you can send them a cease and desist if it really bothers you.

·
Premium Member
110 Posts
I'm going to grab a set of these and matching set of h1's to replace the higbeam/daytime running lights. Hopefully they will be good :)

·
Registered
204 Posts
nah doesnt bother me to much, just a little miss leading since im using HIDs not the product they are selling. Oh well atleast they edited out my Plates...kinda werid but cool at the same time ha

1 - 20 of 31 Posts