1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
i do:D:D:D

·
Registered
453 Posts
i like it better than the m/t that was in my 2010 ex koup. i thought that the clutch was too soft for me and i do alot of highway driving, so when i hit traffic its alot better. im glad i got the a/t, but when i went to the track i was wanting the m/t back:rolleyes: but still all in all i like it better

·
Registered
916 Posts
I have the sedan, same tranny, and I really like, big step up from the '10 auto transmission, it shifts smoothly

·
Registered
25 Posts
I have one as well
Pros: With the 6 speed auto I don't really notice it bogging down the engine while it goes through the gears. I'm in drive (6th gear) on the highway and need to get around someone, it takes no effort for the engine to do so.
If I want to, I can move the gear shift to the "manual mode" gate or just hit the paddle shifter. I really thought the paddle shifters were a gimmick until I actually drove it.
Cons: For the past 10 years I've had Civics that got better gas mileage. They didn't have near the hp or torque so I guess it's a trade-off that I'm happy with.
The other is just personal preference. The tires that came on mine were Goodyear LS2 which I really don't like. Soon enough I will be replacing them.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I love my 6AT w/ Paddle Shifter... The car is quick the transmission is smooth! I havent driven the 6MT but from everything ive read about how the clutch is soft and with my dads 2010 soul 5MT im glad i have the Auto

·
Registered
732 Posts
I just bought one.. It's nice but throttle response is a little funny...

·
Registered
35 Posts
I just bought one.. It's nice but throttle response is a little funny...
I kinda have to agree with you, i think i may try the "throttle mod" in the DIY some time... but i still have the temp tags so i'll wait on modding lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts