Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been trying to purchase paddle shifter extensions off e-bay, but twice now my orders were cancelled because they're out of them. Anybody bought these from an aftermarket company - not ebay or amazon?

I've been searching the web (bing and google) but not having any luck.

Thanks!

·
Registered
182 Posts
I've been trying to purchase paddle shifter extensions off e-bay, but twice now my orders were cancelled because they're out of them. Anybody bought these from an aftermarket company - not ebay or amazon?

Thanks!
Aliexpress

·
Registered
571 Posts

Thanks!
Ali or Ebay.

Hollowed out shifters are best but they are hard to find at a decent price.

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the replies! Any chance you have the part numbers? On Aliexpress I type in "paddles shifter extensions for 2019-2021 Kia Forte GT" and I get a page full of shifter extensions- but none of them are showing Forte (there's Hyundai Sonata, Kia K5, and Kia Stinger)

Server - the one's in your picture are the one's I'd like to get.

Thanks Again!

·
Registered
182 Posts
Thanks for the replies! Any chance you have the part numbers? On Aliexpress I type in "paddles shifter extensions for 2019-2021 Kia Forte GT" and I get a page full of shifter extensions- but none of them are showing Forte (there's Hyundai Sonata, Kia K5, and Kia Stinger)

Server - the one's in your picture are the one's I'd like to get.

Thanks Again!
Search: Paddle Extension Fit For Kia Forte 2019 2020

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Now just waiting on the slow boat from China...got them in red and black.
Expecting delivery from Dec 10 to Dec 30. Rush delivery...lol!

·
Registered
2016 Kia Forte 5 EX
27 Posts

Thanks!

I'm not understanding what you need. GT I think stands for Got Throttle so that's how you'd start the car rolling so I don't think you'll need paddles. I have paddles in one of those inflatable organge boats. Try pushing your foot on the throttle and you'll move. No need for paddles.

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm not understanding what you need. GT I think stands for Got Throttle so that's how you'd start the car rolling so I don't think you'll need paddles. I have paddles in one of those inflatable organge boats. Try pushing your foot on the throttle and you'll move. No need for paddles.
Apparently you misunderstood...I don't need paddles...the car comes with them! I need paddle extensions because the current paddles don't reach the water...;-)

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It is getting harder to get these parts! My order for the black extenders has been cancelled - not available. The red extenders still show to have been shipped - I'm hoping these come in...

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Update: my red shift paddle extenders have made it across the Pacific Ocean and are in Illinois! No update on the delivery date...10 Dec to 30 Dec.

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Update 2: The extensions have made it to my town...still waiting! Maybe tomorrow. It's like watching cold molasses pour...😵

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
You just like rubbing it in, don't ya? lol!

If they don't come in tomorrow I'm going to print your photo and put it over my steering wheel...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts