Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want some rims and more r parts from Canada. Who wants to go half on a large rental car and gas? Im in NJ. You would have to be in NJ or NY area. Im just thinking about this. If I did drive myself that would suck. LOL

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Or if anyone wants parts ill pick them up for a small fuel fee LOL....

·
Registered
524 Posts
slightly interested... what R parts you getting? are they available for your driver too?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Im just throwing out some feelers. I want to get a set or the r rims and wheel package and the r strut bar and door sills and r badges. Someone I know has the wheel/tire package and shipping is alot. Im still waiting to here from the kia dealer about the shipping for the other parts. If someone wanted any of these sx-r parts I/we could simply pick them up from the kia dealer.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Between the $200 shipping for the rims and watever this kia dealer would want I could damn near rent a car and drive up there. Just thought if anyone else wanted anything maybe I could get that too and they could help offset my travel costs.

·
Registered
524 Posts
how long you willing to wait? i was gonna wait on a strut bar til end of july, august. im in morris county

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes I have been waiting over a week for shipping quotes from 2 different dealers and they havent got back to me yet. What parts did you want?

·
Premium Member
2,489 Posts
If you can facilitate getting the rear bumper cover/protector, I'd be interested.

·
Premium Member
1,020 Posts

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
I would be interested in the wheel/tire package!! I want those!

·
Registered
257 Posts
The Canadians are coming here for the meet in the beginimg of July I'm sure if you talk to them they might be able to bring the stuff down with them and the meet is in the tristate area so that would REALLY cut travel costs for you.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Where and when is this meet? Im not sure someone I dont know is gonna go buy 4 rims and tires for me and deliver them though.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Search LVT/UKE and you will fins all meet info

·
Registered
288 Posts
I will definitely come with you if im anywhere near you but the problem is , im very fa (im from UAE)

BUT i hope you can do for me a fever
1-i want R rims
2-strut bar
3-and the R exhaust

:(

·
Premium Member
2,489 Posts
That's only in Canada?
Yes, the one that has FORTE embossed in it. Black rubber/textured piece that sticks to the rear bumper to prevent damage when moving things into/out of the trunk.

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
I would take a set of Koup all weather floor mats!
If the rear protector for the Koup is more than the plain one, would be interested in that too. (no picture on kia.ca)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.