Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,601 Posts
I just finished playing the five Walking Dead episodes on Xbox 360. Not a difficult game by any means but it has a good story line and I enjoyed it for the most part.

Looking forward to this November. I know I'll catch some heat from the PS4 fans but I'll be picking up an Xbox One along with Titanfall and Ryse. I enjoy the Xbox Live experience more than PSN and I like some of the little features that will come along with the Kinect 2.0.

·
Premium Member
256 Posts
Xbox fan. I mostly play Cod and battlefield but I am a huge fan of minecraft and a bunch of other games. Add me on Xbox if you would like. iBergie

·
Premium Member
256 Posts
Any iPhone games worth getting? I get bored at work a lot lol

·
Premium Member
2,081 Posts
Any iPhone games worth getting? I get bored at work a lot lol
I like NFS: Undercover myself. There's also a fighting game called Blades that's fun for a little while. I also have Vegas Sharks (pool)

And Crush the Castle is the best bathroom break game ever. :D

·
Premium Member
256 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
I play on PS3, i do have an Xbox 360 my brother gave me but i dont have games or Xbox Live for it.

I mostly play Gran Turismo 5 and have the Logitech G27 to go with it.
I also play Battlefield 3 but have my moments were i hate it

PSN- TERARMZAR

·
Premium Member
256 Posts
I play on PS3, i do have an Xbox 360 my brother gave me but i dont have games or Xbox Live for it.

I mostly play Gran Turismo 5 and have the Logitech G27 to go with it.
I also play Battlefield 3 but have my moments were i hate it

PSN- TERARMZAR
Get some Xbox games! Lol battlefield or Cod. Forza of course.

·
Premium Member
256 Posts
cant right now, I've not bought a house yet (just moved) so no interwebz at the moment.
I will make one tonight if I remember.

·
Premium Member
256 Posts
1 - 20 of 56 Posts