Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
seen a couple nice koups the past few days one white with a nice wing and another blue, who was flashing his lights at me as he drove by wondering if either are forum members. be an idea to have a meet once we start too see some summer.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
nice too see we got a few members rolling in e-town. My koup is pretty easy to spot now i got 18inch flat black motegi 118s and a 75% tint on the back windows. I recently had my car at the hip hop for hop 8 and got some ezmotorsport.ca delcas on my car right now too. I know Kevin gets a bad rap but he is actually a good guy. and haven't had any problems with my dealings nor the competitiveness of his prices personally. anyway I digress. We should try and get a meet together here in Edmonton sometimes soon if anyone has the want to do that.

·
Registered
167 Posts
If be up for it for sure. Not until my lights are in though because until then my car is completely stock other than a subwoofer lol

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
167 Posts
6000k HID, Audi LED and switchbacks :) also have K emblems on order. Hopefully their here in a week or two

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hey, if you guys know anyone looking for a set of Eibach lowering springs, send them my way. I bought a set for the Koup but decided I didn't want them anymore. BNIB

·
Registered
18 Posts
Noone has posted here for awhile, and just noticed this thread!
In Edmonton, send me a pm. I'd love to meet some other forte's out there :)

·
Registered
67 Posts
I live in Edmonton. South side in Summerside area. I drive a 2011 Titanium Koup. Its a work in progress. Just put on 18" black tenzo R rims. Got a K&N Typhoon intake on the way. Should be here in a couple of days. And probably converting to HID with Smithclub headlights within the next few paychecks. Would love to do a car meet soon and see what you guys got. I know theres car meets at the Timmy's on Gateway BLVD just south of Whyte where different cars show up. I've wanted to stop by but I feel my car is too stock :eek:

·
Registered
18 Posts
im around summerside too! I feel my cars too stock lolol. all I have is tint

1 - 18 of 18 Posts