Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my 2011 Koup SX as of 5-6-11 and hasn't been until now that I've been seeing one or two in the area.
So far I've seen a blacked out Koup and a stock black Koup in the Montgomeryville area.

Just trying to get an idea of who's around ^_^

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Been seeing more and more koups in my local area (Harleysville)

WHO ARE YOU?!?

·
Registered
84 Posts
I'm over in king of Prussia. If you've seen me....you'd know it. Lol.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Can't say i have yet but next time i'm down there i'll keep my eyes open haha. I make a point to pull up next to other Koups i find and start mini conversations to bring up the forum haha.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Can't say i have yet but next time i'm down there i'll keep my eyes open haha. I make a point to pull up next to other Koups i find and start mini conversations to bring up the forum haha.

Likewise man.

I've got a Copperhead Koup SX......with the "OH BILLY" license plate. LMFAO

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Haha definitely need to keep an eye out then!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Im over in Abington/Meadowbrook area in a '11 Black SX. I will keep my eye out for ya.

Abington you say? I "live" over there...though, I stay at the GF's in Bridgeport (by Conshy and King of Prussia) most nights.

Anyone that wants to drop by the BBQ I'm having on saturday, just PM me....I wouldn't mind a few Forte Friends coming by!!!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It's official - we need to sweep my area lol. I just saw the most attractive blond female ever behind the wheel of a white 2011 koup sx. Lol I need a megaphone I swear.

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
You sure?!? Def swore i saw a 2 door with my wheels in white. =/
It could be an EX with SX wheels.

next time, looks at "KOUP" emblem. if the K is red, then its an SX, if its chrome, then its an ex. (unfortunately you can also get those off of ebay).

White SX are only available in Canada, africa, and asia.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Wooo Adams county.... but yeah if there was a white koup sx available in the US is have been all over that.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Angry...it looked fresh as shit too haha. I gotta find her again...make new "friends"

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
LOL, I was born in Pottstown, right in Montgomery! Didn't even know this thread existed till just now:)

·
Registered
111 Posts
my car survived but i had to move it 3 times due to the flooding. i just got it on friday so i thought i was going to have a heart attack lol

·
Registered
111 Posts
i already bumped into someone with the same koup as mine by kop mall they flashed their headlights as i passed them. does anyone get together in our area at all? i see a few fortes in the area just wondering

1 - 20 of 25 Posts