Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i was wondering, will the koup be the next car to have an over priced paint job to have it all chromed up like the GTR and the Lambo in these link? :)

Its radical. but quiete eye turning. :eek::eek::eek: and Please put on some sunglasses when looking at these pics :cool:

·
Registered
587 Posts
To each their own I suppose......
I'll stick to black. Would be interesting to see a Forte in chrome.

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm more of a matt white kinda guy, but i wanted to see people's reaction to eye turning car (turning away that is) :)

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
I do believe though, that some places actual have laws against this type of paint job for visual distraction reasons. Not saying that it does not look Kewl for show, but for a daily driver I'd get hit everyday on the 401.

Seen a mat black G35 on the 401 today.... Looked nice.

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
i like the matte black that the LFA has. farther down the road, im going to take it to a professional paint shop and have it painted the matte black the same as the LFA. i think it looks wicked cool

·
Registered
45 Posts
You know why you only see Chrome paint jobs on high end exotic cars? Because it doesnt phase them to drop another $50,000us + for the additional pait cost.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I think it looks awesome on that GTR but I would NEVER do that to a forte the paint job would be as much as the car lol

·
Registered
358 Posts
It could become a chick magnet. They can use it as a mirror.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
^^^^ the Lambo and GTR will need roads where they're going though.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts