Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SOoo i went outside and look at my koupie and find that someone has hit the back left side. It looks as if someone misjudged the distance of their car. Worst part is this is the second time, same spot! Last time the bumper and painted part kind of separated, probably looks way worse to me but still. This time they took off some paint and scratched it up a bit. I’m going to try to order some of the KIA repair paint and see how it works. I just don’t get it i park so far away from people. :( whyy my koupie.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol, that’s her name. No, it’s all the way on the corner, kind of where the reflector is but a little bit to the left and up ... I got the bumper to pop back in but now i just want to get the scratches out and paint the dings.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Your not the only one... somebody hit my bumper, probably parking, and scratched it all up, then i come out of a store and it has a shopping cart into the side of it, all before it even has 500 miles on it. Doesnt matter where you park or how much you try to take care of your stuff.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well at least I’m not the only one. Wow idk what I would do if a shopping cart hit it …omg I don’t even want to think about it, I’m so sorry. Yeah your right I feel like my koup has gone through it all, new tire, new windshield getting hit twice….maybe ppl are just hating on our koups lol.

2,213 Posts
At least your own dad didn't scratch your car!! Lol it's not that bad, just a clear coat scratch but still!!! Learn to shovel snow the right way!!! Last time I ask you to come over and shovel my driveway out!!! Some people!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Lol o yeah I’m one of those people too no one likes to ride with me bcuz I park to far lol especially if it’s raining they won’t ride. . O wow I think I would go scratch my dad’s truck right back loll that sucks.

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
i park FAR away from all the careless fools out shopping. Maybe their gettin jealous??? LOL!! But I can believe how frustrating it must be, it seems most people dont give two craps about their wheels, only a special few like us!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Im pretty convinced the further away from entrances you park, the bigger a target we are. Im gonna try parking right next to buggie returns, that way the old, lazy, stupid people might actually walk the 5 feet to put it where it belongs instead of leaving it in the parking lot to roll into my ride. It sickening and I cant get the scratches out!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts