Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright guys so the kit is all finished and the car took first at the show what yah think?

Attachments

·
Registered
533 Posts
I... just... jizzed... my... pants... ooooohhhhhhoooohhh yaaaaa... ahhhhh...

So when can you do mine?

·
Registered
519 Posts
WOW.... The sides look really clean! The back could use some work but either way its something different and looks great....

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Honestly, I love the matte black but the kit looks like paper mâché. And the hood should be matte black too. Cool but I think it still needs a lot of work

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Looks more like a honda now

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
make that clean and smooth and that will be perfect. you going to be making this comercially available?

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Honestly, I don't like it. It just screams out rice. It looks like a duct tape and paper mache' job. If it were cleaner, and not all black, then I might reconsider. Oh and get rid of those fart cans!

But to each his own. Opinions are just that.

·
Premium Member
2,601 Posts
I dig the matte black look. Yes the body could use a little more smoothing but either way it looks good and I appreciate all the hard work you guys have put into the wide body kit and for all the hard work you do to further the Kia name as a tuner platform. Great job and congrats on placing first!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yah all wrapped in carbon vynel. First attempt by UD but he gave it a good shot. Thinking I'm ganna trim from the body line down and re paint it blue. As far as getting the kit praduced someone would have to make me a really good offer. Nothing sponsored on that end just a lot of hard work and money.

·
Registered
430 Posts
I like that you put the hard work into it. To me it's too boxxy. i like the curves of the stock car. to me the kit would look best without the hard squared off corners. And yeah the fart cans... Plam/face. I do like the front. Make that and Ill Buy it.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Looks great would love to see it at the LVT/UKE tristate meet

·
Premium Member
859 Posts
Haha damn man your Koup never stays the same. The new matte body kit looks f*cking dope man. I agree a little bit more work then that kit will look flawless. If you're going to stick with the widebody kit then I'd suggest some deep dish rims to give you that full widebody effect. Here's an example of what I'm talking about. This wide body kit came out to give the 11' tC some hype when the 11' tC was first released.

2011 Scion tC Tjin Edition Tuner Car Rendered by Gurnade | AutoGuide.com News

I'd have to say my favorite part about your kit is the fuel tank cover lol. It's just how it matches and doesn't stand out, but it does. The fuel tank cover is badass.

·
Premium Member
1,118 Posts
Yah all wrapped in carbon vynel. First attempt by UD but he gave it a good shot. Thinking I'm ganna trim from the body line down and re paint it blue. As far as getting the kit praduced someone would have to make me a really good offer. Nothing sponsored on that end just a lot of hard work and money.
I like the shape a lot....the exhaust tips are too boring IMO

And I was gonna say it would look bad ass in blue (Optima Corsa Blue)

·
Registered
114 Posts
Not my cup of tea. front and back need work to be smoothed out. And yes the fart cans gotta go! my .02

thumbs up for the hard work tho!

·
Registered
708 Posts
the main idea is good.. but i have NO idea how that FG work could take first.. it's uneven and bubbly.. get that shit fixed man and then you'll have a nice looking car

·
Registered
444 Posts
For a one-off kit... Damn! That really looks awesome dude! It just goes to show what can be accomplished with our cars. Good job and congrats on getting first!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts