1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
anything's possible, but without modifying them they would most likely not fit. but i could be wrong

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
This will probably not fit the KOUP.

PS: wouldn't recommend fiberglass on anything... horrible experience with it.

·
Registered
825 Posts
From the looks of the fender I think it could work with some modifications but I don't know that I would want to do "That much" work into it. I'm gonna wait around and see if we get one tailored more towards our fortes. Good find though.

·
Premium Member
905 Posts
No, not at all. I wouldn't even bother looking at body parts for other cars. If you want something unique on the fenders you will likely have to go custom.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
It might be easier to just find a shop with a sheet metal bender and build your own..
then you'd have a truly custom car, but yeah a bit costly etc.

Fiberglass can be real hard to take of, tends too hate heat, sun, bumps and all too soon it cracks under these elements, ask any old corvette driver and they'll tell you its a pain in the butt.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks alot for the comments guys. appreciate it. might as well wait.. :)

·
Registered
29 Posts
fiberglass is not horrible at all i have a talon most of the car is fiberglassed including the fire wall and other covers in the engine bay it all int he prep work and the quality of the glass and resin mixture also have a full fiberglass interior dash to door panels to sub box

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
fiberglass is not horrible at all i have a talon most of the car is fiberglassed including the fire wall and other covers in the engine bay it all int he prep work and the quality of the glass and resin mixture also have a full fiberglass interior dash to door panels to sub box
Let me make my self more clear... I wouldn't recommend fiberglass on anything that is subject to any type of stress...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts