Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking into options for a CAI for my 2020 kia Forte I found a few options online and one in particular caught my eye it isn't specifically designed for the Kia Forte but for a Hyundai Elantra 2.0L this is the model number of the CAI, 21-869C AEM COLD AIR INTAKE SYSTEM
Will this fit without issues?

Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake

Registered
2017 Kia Forte LX
IMHO, a cold air intake is a waste of both time and money, but hey! Whatever turns you on.

Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
IMHO, a cold air intake is a waste of both time and money, but hey! Whatever turns you on.
Same logic:
Buying any vehicle's top model is a waste of time and money
Aftermarket wheels are a waste of time and money
Factory and Aftermarket Spoilers are a waste of time and money
Splash guards are a waste of time and money
Turbochargers are a waste of time and money
Aftermarket light bulbs, fog lights, and headlights are a waste of time and money
Pinstripes are a waste of time and money.
Additional cost paint colors are a waste of time and money
Floor mats are a waste of time and money
Aftermarket exhausts are a waste of time and money

Thank God we don't all think alike...otherwise we'd all be driving black Ford Model Ts...LOL!

Installing something made for your car is also personally rewarding, sometimes it just gives a sense of individuality and pride.

Registered
2017 Kia Forte LX
I have to look at things from someone living on a fixed income. Disability doesn't pay that much and I like to have food on my table instead of gadgets on my car. LOL

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you all for the great input here, I've heard on the 2.0 NA forte, better air flow increases throttle response as I've always thought that boxed air filters are very restrictive not to mention the electronic gas pedals on these cars controlling throttle body response also creates a bottleneck in performance not looking to win any races just want a more responsive experience 馃榾

Registered
Just a bunch of us Curmudgeons on here always having to "discuss" pros and cons...LOL

Whatever set-up you go with give us feedback!

Registered
I have to look at things from someone living on a fixed income. Disability doesn't pay that much and I like to have food on my table instead of gadgets on my car. LOL
I don't know why people with N/A cars go right after the more affordable and more power thing you can do. It's cost effective and ROI is extremely high.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts