Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Site Sponsor
1,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello All,

Great news this year is our 10 year anniversary and throughout the year we are giving away over $10,000 worth of parts! It's easy, just sign up for our newsletter & "like" us on Facebook to be part of it. But it gets even better, this month, MAY 2011, we are giving away one of our Forte CAT Back Exhausts. Read more in our latest newsletter - http://www.turbo-kits.com/TurboKits/newsletter.aspx?id=8 (Check out the 1000HP 350Z we helped build for a customer)

For your chance to win, just sign up for the TurboKits.com Newsletter & "Like" us on FaceBook - Info Here: TurboKits.com - Turbo Kits, Turbo Upgrades, and Performance Upgrades / TurboKits.com | Facebook

Thanks, we couldn't have done it without the support from our awesome customers :)

·
Registered
114 Posts
ughh just when I get work and looking at getting both the cai and exhaust and this comes out! haha ( already emailed for a quote) I kinda wanna wait =\

over a years time? any estimate when the cai and exhaust will be done?

·
Registered
519 Posts
When is the giveaway winner announced?

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
I just registered for the newsletter with my same username here, and liked on facebook!
Can't wait to see the winner posted. Fingers crossed! First TK product, I could then talk the wife in to buying the matching CAI :)

·
Site Sponsor
1,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This is only for the month of May and only for 1 exhaust. We will announce the winner in our June Newsletter :)

ughh just when I get work and looking at getting both the cai and exhaust and this comes out! haha ( already emailed for a quote) I kinda wanna wait =\

over a years time? any estimate when the cai and exhaust will be done?
When is the giveaway winner announced?

Sweet! Good luck!

I just registered for the newsletter with my same username here, and liked on facebook!
Can't wait to see the winner posted. Fingers crossed! First TK product, I could then talk the wife in to buying the matching CAI :)

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
It would be nice to actually win something this big! I registered and liked this on facebook!

·
Registered
453 Posts
you can go ahead and pick my name, and when you ship it just mail the cf hood too:D:D:D:D how much is it to get the hood shipped to plano tx 75024

looked on yalls site and said to call/email but i guess this works too

·
Site Sponsor
1,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
LOL, it's all computerized and random, sorry no favorites...

The hood would be $175 to ship to TX. Thanks for your interest.

you can go ahead and pick my name, and when you ship it just mail the cf hood too:D:D:D:D how much is it to get the hood shipped to plano tx 75024

looked on yalls site and said to call/email but i guess this works too

Cheers to that!

Congrats on your 10th. May you all have another 50 years of profitable business.

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
Y'all can stop entering... I'm gonna win!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Can I just say this week freakin rocks? I start a great new job, start officially dating a new girl, and WIN A FREAKING TK CAT BACK EXHAUST FOR MY FORTE?!

I totally was not expecting this at all but THANK YOU SO MUCH to the guys at turbo-kits.com really you have no idea. I absolutely cannot wait to get this baby in and again THANK YOU!

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
Gratz Baxter B.!

·
Site Sponsor
1,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Ha Ha, Sweet! Congrats! Make sure you follow the e-mails being sent to you so we can confirm the address and details :)

Thanks

Can I just say this week freakin rocks? I start a great new job, start officially dating a new girl, and WIN A FREAKING TK CAT BACK EXHAUST FOR MY FORTE?!

I totally was not expecting this at all but THANK YOU SO MUCH to the guys at turbo-kits.com really you have no idea. I absolutely cannot wait to get this baby in and again THANK YOU!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts